Why work for Rainbow?
Rainbow Carpet in Williamsport, PA
Full-time Installation and Steamer Technician. This position will focus on helping our lead Technician with cleaning carpets, area rugs, and upholstery as well as moving furniture, lifting, and hanging wet area rugs. This position may also include helping with carpet, vinyl, tile, hardwood, and LVT installation. No experience necessary on the job training for the right candidate. Attention to detail and the ability to learn are what will make this candidate successful. A valid PA driver’s license is a must.
- Assist Lead Technician with moving equipment while on the job.
- Assist with moving and/or lifting furniture, area rugs, etc.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and customers when needed to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Applicant must have a valid PA Drivers License.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Applicant must have a positive mindset and willingness to learn.
- Customer Service and People Skills, a plus.
- Ability to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly Pay (Based on Experience)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply *We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
835 E Third St
We work hard to ensure our product selection, product availability, combined with our superior customer service and reliable delivery options work together to create a great shopping experience!
MONDAY - SATURDAY: 10AM TO 5PM